I currently offer a Betrayal Recovery Program and one-on-one Relationship Trauma Recovery coaching sessions. See details below.
My primary goal is to help my clients:
- establish personal safety
- feel heard, validated and understood
- learn how to connect with themselves and others by first connecting with one another and then connecting with the survivor community
- identify the lies they learned due to their abuse and replace them with truths
- identify their strengths and maximize them
- identify and discover their authentic self
- set goals and action steps for their recovery
- understand how their trauma impacted them biologically, psychologically, emotionally and relationally
- develop a toolbox full of strong coping techniques to facilitate healthy personal change and make their recovery smoother
- connect with adjunctive resources that will help them meet their recovery goals
- identify any maladaptive coping mechanisms they are employing and focusing on developing adaptive coping mechanisms
- understand how intergenerational trauma, family mythology and family systems have affected them
Betrayal Recovery Coaching Program
13 Week Program
Join our founder Stephanie Geiger, Certified Trauma Recovery Coach for thirteen 1 hour 1:1 sessions targeted directly at your healing. Our 13th week is dedicated to celebrating your transformation and healing. Each of our sessions are private and confidential. Sessions are over the course of 4 months and we can begin immediately.
Who Benefits: This program is targeted for anyone who is or has experienced relationship betrayal and is seeking a roadmap to healing. This program will provide you with tools that you can carry with you for the remainder of your life. YES it’s hard work, YES it’s rewarding and transformative, and YES I will be there with you every step of the journey because I have walked in your shoes. I meet you with compassion for your unique situation.
Weekly Program Schedule / Topics
Week 1: Your Support System and Coping Mechanisms
Week 2: Nervous System Care and Self-Boundaries
Week 3: Financial and Legal Considerations
Week 4: Physical Body Care
Week 5: Month 1: Progress Reflection
Week 6: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Your Routine
Week 7: Your Identity (is not destroyed, just rocked) and Journaling; Positive Self-Talk
Week 8: Intro to the Top 10: Top 10 Books, Podcasts, Apps, and other resources to heal
Week 9: The Next 6 Months
Week 10: Month 2: Progress Reflection
Week 11: Loving Yourself and Those Around You
Week 12: The Next Year Ahead – Planning with Intention and Guides
Week 13: Congratulations Certificate and Self-Care Gift Box, Next Steps
Each session is 1 hour in length via Zoom session. We can additionally set up in-person discussions if you are local (Milwaukee 25 mile radius). I love to think outside of the box, so discussions while hiking, over coffee, or in whatever format makes you comfortable, we can establish prior to our weekly meet. Each session has a theme, but if we don’t get to it because of other discussion, that’s ok because we will weave it in later. This is your journey, and your path to take.
Relationship Trauma Recovery Coaching
Save with Packages
Beginning your recovery with Wildfire Retreats means you will not only have a coach by your side, but someone who has lived through a similar experience. Additionally, because I am trauma trained I can help survivors navigate their emotional and physical health impacts while recovering.
My goal is to provide positive change in the way you relate to yourself and those around you. I approach each client with purpose, self-led goals, and protocols that gently ease us back into reconnection with life. While everyone’s time frame for recovery varies, I recommend weekly sessions. I recommend at least 6 months to a year in conjunction with traditional therapeutic modalities, to provide you with the support you need.
Invest in a 1 month package, receive 10% savings.
Invest in a 4 month package, receive 2 FREE sessions.
Invest in a 6 month package, receive 3 FREE sessions.
Each session is 1 hour in length via Zoom session. My goal is to provide a safe and confidential presence for each session while we work to identify a coping toolbox for your unique situation. We can go at whatever pace is comfortable for you. For your first session we will follow standard trauma-informed mental health and relationship building protocols which help me to get to know you better including family background and current support systems.
RELATIONSHIPS AND BETRAYAL… DID YOU KNOW?
- According to the Institute for Family Studies (IFS), about 20% of married men report cheating on their spouses
- Men in all age groups from 30 to over 80 are more likely than women to be guilty of infidelity in a marriage
- Percentage of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had: 57%
- According to the Institute for Family Studies (IFS), about 13% of married women report cheating on their spouses
- According to the General Social Survey: women are slightly more likely than men to commit infidelity among ever-married people between the ages of 18 and 29 (11% vs. 10%)
- Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had: 54%
It’s Your Turn to Recover
Download 10 Reads for Self-Healing: Journals & Relational Books.
Receive special offers on our services and start your recovery now.